Our search function is very precise (or dumb depending on your view point)... It does not do "fuzzy" searches or correct for spelling mistakes. It will only find "exactly" what you enter in the search box. For example 555-123-4567 is not the same as (555) 123-4567.
- use zip codes to narrow search results in large cities.
- use partial zip codes to increase search area.
- use phone numbers in this format: 555-123-4567
- try business names with and without punctuation, i.e. apostrophes, commas, dashes, etc., e.g. Joe's Garage versus Joes Garage
- use city name only
- use fewer words to find more.
- use more words to find less.
- use quotes to find exact phases.